Issues fixed in 3.8
- Scripter: fixed method calling with ansi string parameters
- Scripter: fixed issue with constant values between MaxInt and MaxDWord treated as Int64 insteadt of cardinal
- HtPanel: hint is not reset on reload
- In non-unicode Delphi and ANSI mode entities like € are not displayed correctly
- FMX: fixed incorrect vertical postition for some fonts.
- Fixed incorrect line height calculation
- FMX: Stack overflow when using AutoHeight.
- font size="+2" causes very small font
- International characters in CSS class name.
- Text inside control element was displayed.
- Comment between body and first para breaks margin collapsing
- SVG: fixed Hittest for circle and text elements.
- GIF rendering in DX canvas
- SVG: Hit test for non-filled objects
- Table rendering with fixed layout
- vertical-align for inline images.
- RoundRect in GDI+ canvas.
- Scripter: Error when calling object methods returning string in x64 mode.
- Command+ combination not work in OSX
- Images can be moved in readonly mode
- Setting font size in editor using percent units.
- Error when deleting last row in table
- Wrong margins in page setup dialog